Tuesday, February 2, 2010
introduction
Im Tommy Graef. Play football and lacrosse, thats basically it. I'm not creative which is why im taking this class, obviously. I signed on up because Newman took it and said it was good and he had some engaging stories at lunch about it so i figured why not. I'm not really sure what kind of writing i like to do, i guess ill find out some day over the rainbow way up high, theres a place that ive heard of once in a lullabye. I'll experiment with any kind of writing, as long as it keeps me entertained for more than ten minuetes, you know, ryming songs like the ABC's. I dont like essays, theres too many to do and they bore me. I like to read you know, books, with pictures, lets say picture books. The colorful pictures are mad fun to check out, and thats about all i got. Merry Christmas, Happy hannukah, Happy thanksgiving, Merry kwanza peace Ghandi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment